Monday, August 15, 2011

Duct Tape Wallet w/ Ruffles


Excuse my hand.  I love crafts but picture taking is hit or miss with me.  Isn't this A-dorable.  My daughter has a birthday party to go to today and for the little girl's gift we put together a purse that any little lady would love.  I thought it needed a wallet and in my mind I saw this.  It came out just how I thought it would.  All it's waiting for is hubby to get home from the hardware store with some black adhesive velcro and we are good to go.  Have I told you how I love duct tape?  I know I have but really it can't be said enough.


Inside.


Backside with the flap closed.  I'm glad to take custom orders for this wallet.  Just let me know what you see in your mind and I can make it happen.  Happy crafting.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment